Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sindi :)

I am writing this to thank my best friend Sindi for telling everyone about me. Sindi is a very loving and caring person, everyone that has had the chance to meet her has probably already figured that out. We have known each other for quite sometime now and she is always there for me anytime i need her!! She is there to listen to me, hug me when i cry, and if i am not happy ( i have a depression thing ) she is always there to cheer me up and make me laugh. So thank you Sindi for being my friend, love ya lots!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Sindi can be one of the most stable people in everyone's lives. SHe is always there when you need her.

RW said...

Aw Sindi is a good'en! :)

stacys1175 said...

I feel the same way :) don't know what I would do if I did not have my Sindi.

Sindi said...

That is so sweet. I just hope I can live up to all the good things everyone keeps saying about me. Thank you so much. You know I love you my Beffy weffy. HE HE HE HE :)

Kelcey said...

hi beth is 13 go to crms lol i know a person name sindi lol

stacys1175 said...

hey I know things have been crazy for you but just wanted to tell you that I have missed reading your blog. big hugs:)

stacys1175 said...

you have been tagged stop by my blog